Use the journals tab on the library homepage to see if we have a subscription to a particular journal and what our access or availability is.
If you search for Oxford Art Journal you will see links to four options/ways of access:.
- 1978-2014 in JSTOR: we have online access through JSTOR to the first issue of a journal until about 5 years ago
- 1978-1995 in Periodicals Archive Online Collection 3.1: we have access to an archive of the journal content
- 1996 to present in Oxford Journals: we have access through the publisher's website to the most recent issues
- 06/01/1996 to 1 year ago in Art & Architecture Complete: we have access through an agreement with another provider, in this case one of our art history databases
- Z. Smith Reynolds Library Print Holdings: this will list the issues we received of the print version of the journal and will give you the call number and location where they are shelved
When you click on one of the links above, JSTOR, for example, you will go to the journals homepage, and usually be able to view a list of years or volumes and be able to access the table of content for each issue. There is usually also a way to search the past issues of just that journal.