Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Citations for periodicals should include the following:
1. Name of Author(s) if available
2. Full Title of Article (in quotations)
3. Title of Journal (italicized)
4. Volume Number of Journal
5. Issue Number of Journal
6. Date of Publication most relevant to your work
7. Page Numbers of Article if available
8. Database or name of website including URL if accessed online
Sample Citations - Scholarly Articles
Scholarly Journal Article
If a news agency such as Associated Press is listed as the author of an article, skip the author and begin the citation with the title of the article.