1. Do ZSR Library databases use natural language searching or keyword searching?
2. If you have too many irrelevant article results, which search command should you use to connect more keywords?
3. If you have too few or no article results, which search command should you use to connect synonym keywords?
4. How do you expand your keyword search to singular or plural or variant spelling endings of a word?
5. Can students save time by searching library databases instead of Google for primary sources?
Welcome! You've found the research guide for Dr. Colyer's FYS course.
Hopefully these library resources will be helpful for your assignments. If you need more help, please don't hesitate to schedule a virtual research consultation.