Simmons Insights Provides consumer demographic information for thousands of products, activities and attitudes.
One way to use Simmons is to create a demographic profile of consumers who use a certain product or service or engage in a certain consumer activity. Follow these steps to create a demographic profile.
- Select "Quick Reports" under the "Essentials" menu at the top of the screen.
- Start typing the name of a product, activity or brand in the search box and select a variable from the drop down menu.
- Click "Target" on the right side of the screen to add your variable to the "Target" box.
- Click the "Demographic Profile" icon and then click the "Run" arrow to the right of the Target button.
- The demographic profile will display in graphic format on the screen. Click the "export" button to download the data to Excel.
- Open the Excel file and use the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet to explore the data in more detail.