Use the library's online catalog to locate books, ebooks, films, and other materials.
- To find books on a theme or issue in an author's work, enter the name of the author/work and a term that best conveys the issue you are researching, e.g. Thoreau Environmentalism.
- Use the filters on the right to refine your search by date range, format, and other categories.
- Change the "Relevance" sorting menu to "Date Descending" to retrieve more recent books first.
- Click on the Holdings tab to view the book's location in ZSR.
- Click on Table of Contents tab to view table of contents/chapter titles information for the book.
- Click on "Subjects" lines to view additional books on related subjects.
- Use the Advanced Search to combine two or more subjects.
- Here are some subject terms for you to try out:
- "Environmental Protection in Literature"
- "Environmental Policy"
- "American Literature"
- "Green Movement"
A sample list of search results:
A sample record page for a print book: