Use the library's online catalog to locate books and other materials.
- To find books on a theme or issue in an author's work, enter the name of the author/work and a term that best conveys the issue you are researching, e.g. Macbeth and feminis* (the asterisk is a truncation symbol that allows for word variants, such as feminist or feminism)
- To find books about a literary author or other figure, change the dropdown menu to "Subject" and enter the person's name; to limit results to literary criticism, add the term "criticism."
- Change the "Relevance" sorting menu to "Date Descending" to retrieve more recent books first.
- Click on Table of Contents tab to view table of contents/chapter titles information for the book.
- Click on "Subjects" lines to view additional books on related subjects.